Solicitors in Finchley London N3
We are a firm of solicitors in Finchley, London N3 – with our main office located very close to the North Circular Road. There is free parking available in the vicinity of our office, and there are pay and display bays immediately outside our entrance. We are also within close walking distance to Finchley Central underground station on the Northern Line.
Legal disputes / Litigation is one of the main legal specialities of this firm. We also have a vibrant non-contentious property department that can advise you in all aspects of property law as well as very experienced company/commercial consultants.
We can offer an initial fixed fee meeting, and if your matter is urgent, we can see you on the same day.
Solicitors in Finchley Main Areas of Work
Our website sets out details of our main areas of work which are summarised below.
- Landlord and Tenant Legal Disputes – including possession proceedings and evection of tenants
- Service Charge disputes
- Extension of long residential leases
- General civil litigation including applications to set aside judgements and the defence of legal proceedings
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency – including defending statutory demands, defence of bankruptcy petitions and claims by a trustee in bankruptcy and a liquidator. The setting aside (annulment) of bankruptcy orders.
- Boundary and neighbour disputes concerning water penetration
- Building disputes including defective work and abandonment of site by the builder
- Employment law claims and the defence of disciplinary and performance management procedures and redundancy consultations and representation about settlement agreements.
- Immigration and nationality, including in particular spouse and EEA applications and immigration appeals
- the defence of council tax and business rate claims by the local authority
- Houses in Multiple Occupation – we are assisted by our Consultant Barrister who has written a book on this topic.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!