Our legal team can assist you with the help of our music profession consultant, David Nash who has over 25 years experienced in the music industry, including as a composer, manager and publisher.
Our fee earners undertake quality music law work in conjunction with our experienced music law consultant David Nash, who is a music professional, and we conduct a caseload of work for artists, songwriters and record companies.
Independent Record Companies
If you are an independent record company, we can assist you in the following areas:
- Negotiations with artists including heads of agreement and contracts.
- Terms and conditions for single song assignments or albums.
- Licensing, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and compilation agreements.
If you are a manager seeking legal assistance, then we can assist you in the following areas:
- Agreements with artists.
- Development contracts.
- Endorsement contracts.
- Endorsements and branding.
- Advice with disputes concerning the termination of the agreement by the artist.
Royalties and Royalties Collection
If you need assistance with royalties and royalty collection, then we can help. Our consultant David Nash is licensed with the ERS and MCPS and can offer a royalty collection service either in the UK or internationally.
We are also able to assist in legal disputes that involve:
- Unpaid royalties.
- Copyright infringement.
- Claims following termination of relevant agreements.
Please click here to go to our specialist music law micro-site.
Please contact us for a free initial telephone consultation. Our rates are very competitive and reasonable.