Entertainment and Music Law
Are you a music artist who requires legal advice and assistance in relation to any of the following?
- Title registration
- Royalty collection and distribution
- Advice in relation to music law disputes, for example in relation to management & publishing agreements
- Litigation law services, including representation in relation to contractual legal disputes
- Assistance in relation to negotiation of agreements such as Management, Recording and Publishing agreements
- Intellectual Property acquisition in music
- Personal contracts for services
- Assistance where necessary via our criminal barrister for any criminal issues
If so please contact us to discuss for a free phone call.
Entertainment and Music Law Solicitors in Bloomsbury, Finchley and Hatfield
Our legal team can assist you with the help of our music profession consultant, David Nash who has over 25 years experienced in the music industry, including as a composer, manager and publisher.
Please click here to go to our specialist music law micro-site.
error: Content is protected !!