Running a business is never easy. Despite good organisation, any business can run into disputes with suppliers, customers, contractors or industry regulators. Internal matters can also arise within the business between shareholders, partners or directors, which need to be resolved in a professional manner.
We can also prepare/review key business documents. We have a wealth of practical knowledge of the key issues involved since we litigate business disputes. We know where difficulties may arise in practice or where businesses may be commercially exposed on legal grounds.
Business Services in Bloomsbury, Finchley and Hatfield
Business owners and managers working under pressure need practical legal advice and reliable guidance. We will provide the assistance for your business needs.
We can help with:
- Pursuing and defending proceedings, including enforcement issues, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- Preparation/review of terms and conditions of business
- Preparation of agreements with consultants subcontractors
- Preparation of Commercial Agency Agreements
- Preparation of Agreements with trade partners/distributors
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!