Our firm has an experienced Conveyancing Department with three seasoned Consultants; Mark Feldman, Simon Cooper and Julian Cohen, who have numerous years’ experience of conveyancing between them. We also have a two-year qualified solicitor assisting with the conveyancing caseload.
We are happy to provide quotes for any conveyancing work which we consider to be competitive in regards to the amount of work required.
In addition to our in-house expertise, we also have arrangements with a variety of mortgagees. However, if they are not on the panel, we can still represent you due to our connection with other firms of solicitors.
In particular, we can quote for the following work:
- The purchase of a house or flat;
- The purchase of business premises indeed other types of land;
- The acquisition of a sale or the lease of business premises;
- The acquisition of a buy-to-let property – and if it is so wished for the use of our knowledge of residential landlord and tenant laws to prepare tenancy agreements and to provide advice about letting out the property; and
- To represent developers concerning the purchase of a suitable plot or suitable land.
Conveyancing is potentially full of complexities, and it is never a good idea to choose a solicitor based solely upon price. We, therefore, offer fees that are reasonable and competitive.