Neighbour and Boundary Dispute Solicitors London
We are a legal dispute and litigation niche firm of solicitors. We are very experienced in representing clients with neighbour and boundary disputes and disputes with adjoining owners and occupiers. This is both in the context of a house or a flat.
Our offices are in Finchley N3 3HP in Regents Park Road close to East End Road. Parking is very convenient to our offices. Immediately outside there is a pay and display bay. Opposite in Cyprus Road parking restrictions are only for between 2 pm and 3 pm and further south in Ardon Road there are no parking restrictions at all.
Neighbour and Boundary Dispute Cases
We have an experienced team of solicitors and examples of the cases where we have been involved in are set out below:
- A claim by a property owner for excessive noise disturbance and dust caused by adjoining significant building works.
- Claims for infringement of rights of light following the building of an extension by a neighbouring owner.
- Claim for water penetration from the upper parts of a building.
- Boundary and other disputes between adjoining properties. We have a good relationship with a local building surveyor – his offices are located virtually opposite ours.
- Claims for trespass or other interference of property rights.
- Defence of adverse possession claims.
- Where the matter is an urgent application to the Court for a pre-trial injunction.
Engaging this Firm
We are very approachable. Please call 0208 446 623 to make an enquiry.
If the matter is urgent we will endeavour to see you on the same day. If you wish we can also set up a very urgent telephone conference with Counsel to discuss any legal points of complexity. This may involve going to Court to obtain a pre-trial injunction for instance to avoid infringement of rights of light or to prevent continued water penetration into your property from an adjoining property.
Legal Expense Insurance Cover
If you are insured, please let us know, and we will assist you in making an application for cover under the policy. It is our normal practice to support an application with an opinion from Counsel. Statutory regulations provide that once proceedings have been issued an insured will have the right to choose their own solicitors to represent them under a legal expense insurance policy. Our firm is regularly appointed as non-panel solicitors under legal expense insurance policies. If the cover is not initially granted – and sometimes insurers may be difficult in granting cover, we will raise a formal complaint to insurers on behalf of our client.
We can also arrange for an initial fixed price meeting at a reasonable cost so that detailed advice can be taken.
Please contact us at 020 8446 6223 or email email@example.com.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!