Property Litigation/Dispute Solicitors serving Hendon, NW4
We are a niche litigation firm of solicitors. We have experienced lawyers who can represent you. Our two senior partners; Simon Aaron and Lawrence Rodkin have many years of experience in property litigation disputes.
Our office in Finchley N3 3HP is located close to Hendon, just past Henlys Corner on the North Circular Road. Parking is relatively easy for this office- including at Cyprus Road, opposite, where there are parking restrictions only between 2 pm and 3 pm and Arden Road, further south where there are no parking restrictions.
We are a very approachable firm. There is no charge for an initial telephone call. If you wish we can set up an initial fixed fee meeting at a reasonable cost. We will always endeavour to work within your budget. Where the case is strong enough, we will consider (in conjunction with Counsel) a No Win No Fee arrangement.
Property Litigation Hendon
Examples of property disputes where we can represent you are as follows:-
- Co-ownership disputes between unmarried partners or between co-owners/investors. This particularly occurs in situations such as where the parties relationship has broken down, and one partner wishes to sell the property, and the other does not.
- We represent clients in dispute with their neighbouring owners/occupiers, for both residential or business premises. This would include excessive noise at unreasonable times, and also excessive disturbance from adjoining building works.
- Interference with rights of light, rights of way, or other easements.
- Service charge disputes or disputes in relation to freehold covenants to pay the upkeep and maintenance of a property
- Building and construction disputes – for both residential and commercial premises. In relation to commercial premises, we have a very good relationship with a Counsel who is also a Chartered Surveyor and who sits as an Adjudicator.
- Applications to the Court for a new business tenancy including negotiations with the landlord as to the rent and the terms of the new lease.
- Defence of claims by a liquidator or trustee in bankruptcy. This, in particular, relates to the family home following the bankruptcy of one of the co-owners.
- Applications to set aside Judgments which have been obtained without the knowledge of our clients and the raising and defence of legal proceedings.
- Applications to the Court for a pre-hearing Injunctions –if the matter requires such urgent injunctions to be sought.
- Landlord and Tenant, including possession proceedings, forfeiture of leases, and disrepair claims.
- Claims following water penetration form adjoining premises.
- Boundary disputes.
Please contact Lawrence Rodkin telephone 020 8446 6223 and email address email@example.com.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!