Litigation Solicitors in Mill Hill NW7
We are a specialist litigation firm of solicitors. We have offices located conveniently close to Mill Hill NW7. Our office is close to Henlys Corner/the North Circular Road, and there is free car parking in the surrounding roads.
We have a very approachable team of 6 litigation solicitors and barristers. We do not charge for an initial telephone call. We are happy to arrange an initial fixed fee meeting to discuss your case in depth.
If the matter is urgent, we will endeavour to see you on the same day. Our senior litigation fee earners are very experienced, and we are also able to delegate work at a much lower cost to our junior legal dispute solicitors.
Legal Dispute Solicitors in Mill Hill
Examples of matters that we have dealt with include:
- Defending claims raised under bank guarantees
- Defending claims raised by trustees in bankruptcy including preserving the family home
- Defending monetary claims raised against former directors by liquidators including in respect of excessive dividends and drawings received from the company
- Pursuing claims for unpaid debts or provision of goods or services, if the claim is undisputed we will consider making use of the very effective insolvency process
- Building disputes including after the builder has left the site
- Property disputes including landlord and tenant
- Water penetration disputes
- Employment disputes and settlement agreements with the help of our internal consultant barrister Kevin Harris
- Houses of Multiple Occupation disputes with our internal consultant barrister Julian Hunt who has written a book on this subject.
- Cohabitation and property disputes between co-owners
- Personal Injury Claims
- Probate and Will disputes
We will discuss funding options with you including the following:
- Legal expense insurance – we are regularly appointed by insurers as non-panel solicitors
- We will explore the possibility of litigation funding being sourced
- We will consider when appropriate no win no fee arrangements or partial no win no fee arrangements
We will always try to discuss a budget with our clients, and we will try and discuss the raising and defence of the claim within reasonable financial budgets. We will also discuss various techniques to protect our clients against adverse costs orders including when possible applying for after the event adverse cost insurance.
Please, can you contact our partners Lawrence Rodkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simon Aaron (email@example.com) on 0208 446 6223.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!