We cover disputes for businesses and consumers.
Running a business is never easy. Despite good organisation, any company can run into disputes with suppliers, customers, contractors or industry regulators.
Internal matters can also arise within the business between shareholders, partners or directors, which need to be resolved professionally. Business owners and managers working under pressure need practical legal advice and reliable guidance.
Our business team will provide the assistance that your business needs. We can help with:
- Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Drafting of partnership agreements
- Drafting of shareholder agreements
- Disputes as to quality of supplies & workmanship
- Difficulties with recovering payments
- Disputes with subcontractors
- Pursuing and defending proceedings, including enforcement issues, bankruptcy
and corporate insolvency
We can advise on a range of consumer problems, and frequently act in relation to disputes concerning motor vehicles and hire-purchase agreements.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!