Employment and Settlement Agreement Solicitors in Clerkenwell, EC1
We are a firm of solicitors with an office reasonably close to Clerkenwell, at 32 Bloomsbury Street, Central London, WC1.
This office is close to Russell Square and Tottenham Court Road Underground Stations.
Employment law is a key area of our work.
Fee earners undertaking this area of law include partner Lawrence Rodkin, and employment law specialist counsel, Kevin Harris (who was called to the bar in 1997).
Settlement Agreements in Clerkenwell, EC1
Settlement agreements are a vital area of our employment law work, and we undertake a number of these agreements every week.
We are experienced at dealing with any difficult issues which may arise in regards such agreements, and our detailed advice and guidance concerning such agreements, include; –
- detailed advice as to your legal rights and position
- if you wish to amend the draft agreement to ensure that it is commercially acceptable for you to sign
- if you wish to endeavour to negotiate an improved termination package with your employer on your behalf
- if your wish to seek to waive any non-compete covenants which will hinder you securing new employment
We can also represent you in relation to difficulties at work, and in the raising of Employment Tribunal Claims, including but not limited to; –
- defence of disciplinary charges
- proposed redundancy
- performance management
- excessive hours of work
- bullying and harassment
- pregnancy-related discrimination
- maternity leave related redundancy
- stress at work
- proposed termination of employment
- constructive dismissal
- unfair dismissal claims
- discrimination claims
- whistleblowing claims
- claims for unpaid monies, bonus or commission.
If the matter is urgent, we can see you on the same day.
Please telephone for an appointment. Our telephone number is 0207 112 8841
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!