We sign off a number of these for employees every week and are very experienced in relation to this area of work.
We take our duties seriously and endeavour to provide a complete service including: –
- Advising employees as to their legal rights and the value of any claims.
- Giving advice in relation to the package offered and in particular whether there seems to be reasonable scope for negotiating an enhanced package.
- Advising upon the wording of the Agreement and as to amendments required to make the Agreement commercially acceptable to be signed off.
- Advising in relation to non-compete covenants and whether these should be waived or partially waived to enable the employee to secure new employment following the termination date.
- Providing advice to employees who are also directors and/or have shareholdings who as a result require special terms in the Agreement due to their status.
The cost of Settlement Agreements. It is common practice for the employers to set out in the Agreement a contribution towards costs. If the Agreement is signed off without any amendments this contribution would usually be sufficient. However, the amount of the contribution is negotiable as part of the negotiation to the wording/terms of the agreement and we always do our best to enhance the contribution where this should be reasonably necessary.
Instructing our firm
We are very approachable. We do not charge for initial telephone calls and can set up an initial fixed price meeting.
If your case is urgent, we will endeavour to see you upon the same day.
In relation to employees, we will consider, where appropriate, no win, no fee arrangements. In relation to employers, we will consider fixed fee agreements regarding the various stages of an Employment Tribunal claim.
To contact us please telephone 020 8446 6223 or email email@example.com.