Whether you and your family are applying to stay in the UK, you wish to study or commence work in the UK or your business requires assistance with employee applications/appeals our team of immigration lawyers can help you. We provide a high quality service, and guide you through every step of the process of your application or appeal.
There are four broad areas in which we can assist you or your business;–
- Appeals against Home Office decisions to the First and Upper Tier Tribunals, including representation at hearings.
- Applications for leave to enter or remain/settlement in the UK either in country to the Home Office or to a diplomatic post in your home country.
- Indefinite leave to remain and citizenship
- European Union Applications for Residence Cards, Family Members and Settlement;
Points Based System – Work and Student Visas
- Points based applications including work visas (Tier 1 and Tier 2) and student visas (Tier 4).
- We cannot assist you with sponsorship licences for employers directly, but we work closely with an immigration practitioner who has a wealth of experience in this area, which allows us to provide a full business immigration service.