Family Law and Divorce Solicitors
Our Family Law Department is headed by Simon Cooper, a very experienced family solicitor, who has been working in this field since 1984. Simon aims to achieve a satisfactory outcome for his client while working to reduce the stress and acrimony.
Family Law and Divorce Solicitors Areas of work which we can undertake include:
- Pre and Post-Nuptial/Marital agreements.
- Family mediation.
- Divorce separation and dissolution of marriage or partnership.
- Issues relating to Finances and children on divorce or separation.
- Assisting couples who are not married or civil partners.
- Injunctions and emergency actions where needed for violence, asset protection or other areas.
- Property disputes following separation/divorce.
- Specialist advice to spouses following bankruptcy of their partner.
- Defending claims raised by trustee in bankruptcy following bankruptcy of a partner.
- Immigration applications for spouses and dependants.
Please note, bankruptcy is also a key area of our firm, and we are very experienced in defending the family home following bankruptcy and defending claims raised by the trustee following the bankruptcy of a partner in the marriage. Please click here for more information about bankruptcy.
Contact Simons Rodkin Solicitors LLP
error: Content is protected !!