We cover disputes for businesses and consumers.
Running a business is never easy. Despite good organisation, any business can run into disputes with suppliers, customers, contractors, industry regulators. Internal matters can also arise within the business between shareholders, partners or directors, which need to be resolved in a professional manner.
Business owners and managers working under pressure need practical legal advice and reliable guidance. Our business team will provide the assistance your business needs.
We can help with:
- Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
- Drafting of partnership/shareholder agreements
- Disputes as to quality of supplies and workmanship
- Difficulties with recovering payments
- Disputes with sub contactors
- Pursuing and defending proceedings, including enforcement issues, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
We can advise on a range of consumer problems, and frequently act in relation to disputes concerning motor vehicles and hire-purchase agreements.